Bus and Coach Hire for TV and Film
Our historic vehicles are well suited for use in television and film. Indeed, we are one of the very few suppliers of genuine West Yorkshire Buses from the 1970’s to the 1990’s.
Most of our historic fleet originates from Leeds and Bradford, and all are preserved in their original authentic livery. Please feel free to look at the historic vehicles section and contact us for a chat. If you don’t see what you want, we can probably give you details of someone to contact who can help. These vehicles are all stored under cover and presented to the highest standard.
Representing the 1970s we have
- 1971 AEC Swift Single Decker originating in the Leeds City Transport fleet currently undergoing a full restoration at Reliance Bus Works – the last AEC supplied to LCT
- 1974 Leyland Atlantean Double Decker also originating in the Leeds City Transport fleet undergoing full restoration in our workshops
- 1979 AEC Reliance Coach originating with Miller Brothers coaches in Cambridge awaiting restoration
We have 4 vehicles from the 1980s:
- 1981 Leyland Leopard Coach – 49 seats. New to a coach operator in Leeds. Currently undergoing restoration
- 1981 Leyland National Single deck bus – 44 seat. Preserved in as new condition. Brown and cream with period vinyl seat interior
- 1984 Leyland Olympian Double Decker preserved in as new condition. Brown/red/cream with a brown interior. The last bus bodied by the Roe plant in Leeds
- 1985 Leyland Royal Tiger Vanhool Coach (the last of its kind) currently being repatriated from Northern Ireland
For further pictures of our historic vehicles, please visit www.westyorkshirepte.co.uk.
We have two vehicles from the 1990s:
- 1995 Volvo B10B Alexander Strider body – restored as new in Harrogate & District 36 service livery.
- 1999 Volvo Olympian Alexander Royale body – preserved in its Huddersfield Corporation Livery